Will I get the refund automatically to my account if my ticket remains fully waitlisted?

Will I get the refund automatically to my account if my ticket remains fully waitlisted?
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0

(Subhajit Nath) #1

Mare Ticket fully wait list so main refund chaiye paisa ?

(Sanu) #2

If its e ticket then yes your fully remains waitlisted ticket will get cancel automatically and refund will be credited to your account within 4-7 working days automatically.

If its counter ticket then you will have to cancel the ticket and get the refund amount manually by visiting the nearest reservation counter.

(Kumar) #3

Yes your amount will get refund automatically if you booked through online. Else you need to reach any of the reservation counter to cancel the ticket. You can also cancel your paper ticket in online too, but for collecting money you need to go reservation counter. This will help if you want to cancel the ticket after 8:00 pm as the reservation counters works only on 8 to 8 shift. You can collect the amount only before the train departs from your station. Full fare will be refunded only if train is cancelled. Else you need to loose some amount as per govt regulations. You can find the cancellation charges in trainmabn respective to PNR under PNR status menu. Hope my answer helped you to solve your query.