Why isn't there Tatanagar station on the route of train 18310/JAT-SMB Express though I have my ticket booked from Batala to Tatanagar by IRCTC?

slip
Why isn't there Tatanagar station on the route of train 18310/JAT-SMB Express though I have my ticket booked from Batala to Tatanagar by IRCTC?
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0

(Simran Singh) #1

Route confusion about the train number 18310
JAT SMB 18310 doesn’t show tatanagar in it’s route but IRCTC had given option of this train for a journey from BATALA to TATANAGAR .I am very confused please help me out how can this be possible because I have booked the tickets for this train

(Prabhat Kumar) #2

@Simran_Singh
Don’t worry, this is due to the fact that 18310/JAT-SMB Express has a slip train that gets detached from this train at Muri station and will then move towards Tatanagar station, while this primary train will go towards Samabalpur station.

(Simran Singh) #3

My train number is 18310 but the train which goes Tatanagar from muri has a train number 18102 …is it okay that if journey is booked for Tatanagar but train number is of sambalpur destination. tickets status is RAC.

(Prabhat Kumar) #4

@Prabhat_Kumar
Yes, there won’t be a problem in that case. Your train will reach Tatanagar station at 10:20.