What is the diverted route of 12781?

diverted
What is the diverted route of 12781?
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0

(krati.jain) #1

I have a train from pune to gwl 12781 Swarna jayanti express. But it is diverted through another route. So where can I get the updated schedule with timings. Also now what can be alternative option I can opt. Please help

(Prabhat Kumar) #2

@krati.jain
The train 12781/Swarna Jayanthi Express is diverted between stations Hubli Junction(UBL) and Manmad Junction(MMR). It will not go via your boarding station Pune Junction.
So, it will be better to file a TDR to claim for the refund of your ticket fare. To avail the refund amount, you need to file TDR up to 72 hours from the scheduled departure of train from the boarding station.

In case the train ticket has been booked online then the passenger can file the TDR online. At first, to file the TDR, the passenger will have to log in to his/her IRCTC account. The passenger can then go to the ‘Services’ menu and select ‘File Ticket Deposit Receipt’.
However, in case the ticket has been purchased offline, then the passenger will have to approach a PRS counter of the railway station for the same.