How many seats are allocated in train 19313 for journey between Indore to Lucknow?

quota
How many seats are allocated in train 19313 for journey between Indore to Lucknow?
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0

(R Deshkar) #1

I want to know the total number of seats available i.e, total quota allocated in 19313 - INDB - RJPB Express from INDB or UJN to LKO for 3A and 2A.

(Mahima Jain) #2

Between Indore and Lucknow in the train number 19313 Indore Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (via Sultanpur), there are 2 seats for Ac-2 Tier and 12 seats allocated for Ac-3 tier.

(R Deshkar) #3

Thanks for the response.
I have a marriage party with me and would like to book at least 18 seats in 3AC. How can it be done - any suggestions ?

(Mahima Jain) #4

You can book tickets for Indore to Varanasi and can get down at Lucknow in train number 19313 Indore Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (via Sultanpur). As there is more number of seats under Indore to Varanasi Quota (which is GNWL).
Or else you can book tickets till Lucknow for all passengers where you will get confirm berths for 12 passengers and remaining 6 travellers will get RAC/waiting. In such scenario all passengers can travel (although they will have to adjust among themselves).
Moreover, if they are allocated RAC/Waiting and if journey date is after 1-2 months, chances are that you might get a confirm berth for all pax.

Note: You must have at least 1 passenger with confirmed berth or RAC berth on 1 PNR. All waiting travellers on a single PNR are not allowed to travel.

(R Deshkar) #5

Thanks a lot again.
How many seats are allocated to Indore -> Varanasi in 3AC and 2AC respectively ?

(Mahima Jain) #6

From Indore to Varanasi in train no. 19313 Indore Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (via Sultanpur), there are 84 seats available in AC-3 tier and 13 seats in AC-2 Tier.