From Where can I order food online in train

From Where can I order food online in train
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0

(Ujjwal) #1

Once I traveling in train I saw a person get food from a man in well packed box and the food was too good than pantry food. At that time I don’t have time to ask about that event. Now, I have to travel few days after so I curious about from where I can get such kind of food.

(Manish) #2

Yes, now one can order food online in train and get it by their train seat.
For food ordering you just have your PNR number and a smartphone with live internet connection.
There are multiple online ecatering service provider who can deliver you favorite food item(pizza, cake, fast foods and local dishes) in train. Open any of these IRCTC E-catering, Dominos, RailRestro etc. in your browser and enter your PNR number to order food online.
NOTE: Remember one thing you need to order your favorite food for upcoming railway station at-least one hour before for confirmed food delivery.
Thanks! Happy Journey

(Kumar Abhishek) #3

Apart from above food delivery companies there are another player whose offering ecatering services in Indian Railway from where you will get tasty food at your berth.
I found RailRecipe while browsing and I observe that they much eager to deliver my food order at my seat in train.
You can try once RailRecipe, they are expanding their food delivery services on number of stations.
Happy to help.